- Glass cups or jars – $.50 each!
- Lace ( I got my lace from the remnants rack at Hancock Fabrics –which is always 50% or more) I think there was a 1/4 yard in my packet. – $1.50 (Lace was originally $35 a yard…)
- Hot Glue Gun – on a low setting
Total Cost: $2.50 (for both)
- Clean cups really well.
- Cut Lace to fit your glass (or what you want covered) with a ½ in extra on top and bottom.
- Iron a ¼ in hem on the top and bottom.
- Then get ready to glue.
- I started with the bottom and glued the bottom of the lace to the jar – and then glued the seam – which should over lap or at least touch each other. And finally glue the top of the lace to the jar.
- Let dry and enjoy.
I think the best looking one is the one with the full lace! The great news is that I have tons more lace left!
Here is a close up: